- Global healthcare business
- New role
About Our Client
A highly profitable leading global healthcare manufacturer investing heavily in growth, research and development and technology
You will lead the co-ordination and development of the company applications, IT infrastructure and crm through working with internal and external partners to support the growth of the business and deliver a robust IT platform for business critical systems and processes.
- Formulation and implementation of the IT/IS Strategy
- Accountability for all IT/IS BAU projects, actively driving both the design and implementation and delivery.
- Manage both solutions and resources across the organisation, internally and externally
- Ensure compliance/legislative adherence for all IT/IS project management activities
- Evaluate, specify and recommend the technology required to support the information systems including the type of technology, communication methods, databases and application software.
- Design, manage and implement improvements to the information systems which collect, process, store and disseminate information to the organisation
- Research and implement new technologies
- Monitoring, auditing and planning IT infrastructure, communication platforms and applications for the existing business whilst keeping future projects and company growth objectives in mind
- Professional and successful project management activities relating to all IT related projects
- Prepare and control IT budgets for Operational costs and Capex
- Liaise with group IT on IT/IS issues faced locally and internationally
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role of Head of IT you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Breath of technology experience (cloud based technology, applications, microsoft and CRM)
- Exposure to a large complex manufacturing or supply chain environment
- Strong stakeholder management and good communication style.
- Proactive with problem solving skills
- Able to create and execute project work plans
What's on Offer
£75,000 - £84,000 plus car allowance and £9k bonus. For further information please apply below or contact Richard Lamplugh in the technology team on 07866051318