- ERP implementation
- Established food manufacturing brand
About Our Client
Food manufacturer, part of a large global branded group
As the Head if IT you proactively provide Systems that deliver the functionality and information required to run the Business efficiently and effectively.· Further develop the strategy which identifies the future use of technology that will drive efficiencies within the Business.
· Identify developments that will improve the Company's performance. Evaluate requirements and deliver solutions to meet the business objectives.
· Support and maintain the Business Systems to maintain continuity of service.
· Ensure Data Protection and Security is compliant with relevant legislation.
· Maintain IT Policies and Procedures to ensure the business is complaint. Provide evidence when required to support all controls in place.
· To provide accurate and relevant information to support business requirements.
· Lead the other functions of the business in identifying and implementing new systems.
· Manage monthly IT Departmental Meetings to monitor projects and developments and take action to resolve any issues.
· Carry out Personal Development Reviews and access Training requirements.
· Develop and maintain positive communication and relationships with all Departments.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
· IT skills, developing and maintaining ERP System, B.I. tools and Forecasting System, (see attached System Overview).
· Knowledge of the Systems and Procedures within each Department.
· Financial awareness, experience of managing a Departmental Budget.
· Project Management Skills.
· Experience of data structures, data analysis and data manipulation with the ability to use report writing tools.
· Ability and experience of staff management, training and appraisals.
· The ability to communicate at all levels.
What's on Offer
c£60k plus benefits. For further information and a discussion please contact Richard Lamplugh on 07866051318 or apply below