Head of Legal
Head of Legal
About Our Client
For full details about this vacancy please contact Kate James at Michael Page on 0121 6348800.
Please note that the maximum salary for this vacancy is £90,000 basic salary plus car allowance and benefits.
- Advising all levels of management on legal issues and the legal aspects of business problems working
proactively, with the necessary stakeholders
- Draft, negotiate and review a range of commercial agreements
- Providing legal advice in relation to all commercial aspects of the business
Provide input and support to corporate structuring and restructuring projects and merger and acquisition
- Advise on data protection, brand protection and trademarks
- Instructing, and managing outsourced Legal work
The Successful Applicant
You will be / have:
- Qualified Solicitor (England & Wales) with Circa 7 years PQE as a minimum
- Working at a senior level in /commercial legal team, ideally experince in a Head of Legal Role
- Experience of creating and delivering compliance programmes and legal training
- Experience of setting up a team would be an advantage but is not essential
- Happy to get involved in work at any level. The role will focus on Commercial Contracts work but as Sole Legal Counsel all Legal work will start with you
- You will be responsible for outsourcing work to Private Practice
- It is essential that you have the ability to explain to non lawyers technical legal issues in plain and understandable language
What's on Offer
The basic salary is up to £90,000 (no flexibility to go above £90,000 basic salary) plus good benefits package including car allowance and bonus.