Head of Marketing and Communications
Head of Marketing & Communications
Leading not for profit organisation
About Our Client
Michael Page are currently working in partnership with a leading not for profit organisation based in the West Midlands to recruit a Head of Marketing & Communications. £45,000 - £55,000 dependant on experience.
In your new role as Head of Marketing & Communications you will be responsible for developing and leading the strategic direction, design and delivery of all aspects of Marketing, Brand and Communications work (both internal and external); to oversee all media and social media activity; champion and oversee strong internal communications throughout the business. To ensure the delivery of integrated campaigns for marketing and communications. You will also manage a small team.
- Marketing and Communications Strategy
- Media Relations and Reputation Management
- Social and Online Media
- Public Affairs and Advocacy
- Internal Communications
- Leadership and Management
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience in the following competencies:
- Inspirational leader and role model
- Strategic thinker
- Demonstrable experience in a broad range of Marketing and/or Communications disciplines.
- Experience of growing and maintaining a strong brand and profile, including the delivery of a consistent brand across multiple channels
- Setting and managing budgets
- Operational planning
- Solid experience of working with media
- Understanding of new media technologies relating to income generation
- Experience of internal communications
- Experience of delivering lobbying/campaigning communications
- Experience of celebrity and VIP engagement
- Well -developed network of media contacts
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a salary between £45,000 - £55,000 dependant on experience plus a car allowance, generous pensions contribution & 23 days holiday ex bank holidays.