Head of Marketing and Ecommerce
Brand new role in fantastic high growth SME
An key part of the business' growth strategy
About Our Client
Yorkshire based retail business with high growth
The role of the Head of Marketing and Ecommerce will be based at the head office in Yorkshire and have the following responsibilities:
- Create and modify existing multi-channel campaigns and campaign assets across all websites, emails and Social Media with the support of the team
- Development and execution of the Marketing calendar, with a key focus on customer relevant & focused propositions
- Management of the wider marketing team
- Maximising digital marketing budget to drive sales and new customer acquisition
- Development of the customer marketing strategy
- Own, develop and evolve the brand architecture
- Create bespoke, customer focused content that can be disseminated across multiple channels to educate, inform and engage customers
- Creation of a Social Media content plan, aligned to the main and creating standalone bespoke social content
- Planning and delivery of offline marketing activities including catalogues and brochures
- Management of external design agencies and printers to ensure material is delivered on time and to budget.
- Development of marketing literature, including special offers, promotions, brochures, etc.
- Copy writing and proof reading of all marketing material.
- Co-ordination of trade conventions, exhibitions and seminars, working closely with the sales team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Head of Marketing and Ecommerce will have the following experience:
- 5+ years ecommerce experience within a b2c environment
- You must be based out of the head office in Yorkshire
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Customer focused with an innovative and proactive approach.
What's on Offer
£60,000 plus benefits