Head of Marketing - Leisure
Organisation is in huge growth
The role will have local and international responsibility
About Our Client
The client works within the sport/ leisure sector.
Reporting to the CMO, your main responsibilities will be:
- Champions a world-class brand identity, driving the brand through planning, brand and marketing strategies, using media and channel strategies to ensure delivery of organisational brand and commercial targets
- Builds the annual marketing plans for our network of outlets and online platform, working alongside the operations team to ensure the delivery of commercial targets, specifically brand and lead generation targets.
- Ensures effective channel and content strategies are in place to maximise the marketing spend and deliver against commercial and brand targets
- Creates strong working relationships with franchise partners, store operations and creative & media agencies to ensure effective and efficient ways of working.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of three years experience at a senior level in brand and marketing ideally with some experience of working with multi-site brands
- Managed a team of direct reports
- Worked closely with agencies, ensuring creative excellence
- Proven success of delivering high-performing marketing campaigns
- Experience in analysing consumer insights and long-term marketing planning, able to analyse and interpret consumer insights, market trends and business ambitions and translate this to marketing strategies and plans
- Experience managing the full marketing mix across channels
What's on Offer
Package between £40,000 - £50,000 per year, plus benefits & bonus.