Head of Marketing - Luxury
Organisation is in huge growth
About Our Client
The client operates in the high-end/ luxury space, with a customer base all over the world.
- Develop and deliver marketing plans and projects are on brand, budget and to the deadline.
- Build the brand deck and guidelines to drive consistency through the business
- Lead the marketing calendar, ensuring key deadlines are met for campaign delivery and all marketing activities with an emphasis on paid, social, PR, influencer and content.
- Own all social channels
- Coordinate all graphic design work to ensure content is on brand and on time.
- Lead and execute our global influencer marketing strategy from ideation and planning to the identification and negotiating partnerships.
- Manage the day to day activity of the marketing team with a focus on development, motivation, and performance and support in the recruitment and expansion of the marketing team.
- Working with the Creative Director and Head of Design to plan campaigns around launches and key dates in the year.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong background within marketing, with an emphasis on branding
- Currently, be either a marketing manager or HOM
- Demonstrable success in improving the ROAS & scale of digital marketing investments. - Experience working with influencer marketing programmes
- Highly organised with strong project and time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at once.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbally
- Experience managing partners and external agencies
What's on Offer