- Head of Marketing Operations - Telecommunications
- Flexible - Hybrid working - West London based
About Our Client
A leading player in the telecommunications and media space with an exciting 5-7 year plan to drive performance in a competitive product and service category. Backed by considerable investment, this role will provide an opportunity to build a legacy with a high performing peer group.
As the Head of Marketing Operations you will:
- Lead a team of commercially minded marketers
- Develop & maintain marketing database - building inhouse prospect lists, sourcing data
- Develop CRM and customer/prospect database infrastructure
- Build & maintain customer segmentation strategies
- Partner closely with sales, product & digital teams to define and execute customer acquisition.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Head of Marketing Operations will have:
- Extensive demonstrable experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of operating at a senior level
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management sills - including a proven track record of working with the C-Suite
- Digital marketing expertise - proven track record of driving a digital first strategy
- Proven track record of developing and executing B2B customer acquisition programmes
- Experience within telco, tech or financial services would be highly desirable
**This is a marketing operations role, so only those with extensive marketing operations experience (campaign management, segmentation, MarTech experience, database infrastructure experience etc) will be considered**
What's on Offer
An exceptional leadership opportunity within the business and professional services category, with a renowned technology and media brand. Hybrid working, 3 days from the office (West London based), 2 from home.
Excellent package including car, pension and bonus.