Head of Marketing
A fast growing FMCG business based in Essex
Opportunity to manage a team
About Our Client
Our client are market leaders in their field and have seen massive growth in the last 5 years. They are highly profitable with over £30M profit and this grows year on year. With distribution to both UK and international markets they have scope to continue to growth. Their UK offices are based in Essex.
The Head of Marketing would be responsible for:
- Create the strategic plan for all products in the UK
- Full control and responsibility of the marketing budget
- Creating and developing marketing materials including advertisements and promotional campaigns
- Liaising with partners to create sponsorship programmes
- Managing a small marketing team to ensure all are developing within their individual roles
- Work closely with the head of sales to ensure marketing and sales are collaborative in their thinking
- Responsibility of all media and full managment whilst working with agencies
- Work closely with the Managing Director on strategy and vision of the business
- Ensuring corporate identify is consistent across all forms of communication both internally and externally. This is both on and offline communications
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience working within an FMCG or Consumer Durables business. The ideal candidate will have experience in line management or mentoring in previous roles.
What's on Offer
The Head of Marketing can expect a package of £40-£80K, depending on experience. The candidate will also receive a car for the role. If you are looking to relocate a package for this may be offered.
The role is based in Essex with flexible working.