Head of Marketing
Leading Retail business based in Manchester
A high profile and entrepreneurial opportunity to lead amibitious growth plans
About Our Client
My client is a leading retailer in their market, based in Manchester. Customer centricity is at the heart of the business, which is continuing to grow at an incredible rate.
The Head of Marketing is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial and forward thinking marketing specialist with broad skills across all channels, and strong capabilities in digital performance marketing.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop marketing strategies in line with business goals
- Manage forecasts, budgets and targets, lead the team to deliver against these
- Define and report against KPIs.
- Communicate actionable insights to the business
- Develop and lead cross functional teams to deliver against marketing goals
- Build brand awareness, strengthen the competitive positioning and customer value proposition
- Own the execution of brand proposition across all touchpoints
- Scale new and repeat online growth with a marketing mix encompassing digital media, DR channels, SEO and CRM; work with digital teams to influence UX and the product roadmap
- Improve colleague engagement through effective communications , develop corporate press strategies to foster positive perception in the media and protect against reputational risk
- Ensure brand, marketing, and promotional activities are effectively delivered in retail stores with ways to measure.
- Develop marketing partnerships to broaden reach to customer audiences & increase brand awareness through collaboration with other brands
- Develop and manage senior level relationships with marketing agencies, media partners and other third-party partners to create opportunities
- Keep up-to-date with marketing innovation to open out new opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The successful Head of Marketing will have:
- Experience of operating in a leadership role
- Experience across all marketing channels with a key focus on digital.
- Must be able to demonstrate proven success of driving scaled growth in the early stages of a business, particularly online
- Have excellent communication and influencing skills. Must be confident to present to the Board and other senior stakeholders
- Be highly numerate and data driven and able to identify actionable insights and opportunities
- Omni channel experience
- Experience within retail or regulated industry experience would be preferential
What's on Offer
Salary up to £100,000 + Car / Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits