Head of Marketing
Join a staff-orientated Sunday Times Top 100 Company
Be given the freedom to grow and progress your career
About Our Client
The client is an International Law Firm, with it's Marketing team based out of, Manchester City Centre and is looking for a Head of Marketing to take the reigns. The client is progressive in its approach, and it sees the value in having teams composed of staff with a diversity of different sector experience. The company is founded on the principle of staff-first, with a clear focus on continual professional development, career progression and providing support to ensure its employees achieve their goals.
- Responsible for developing and leading the marketing strategy across the firm, including sector analysis, the production of cross departmental marketing plans and competitor research;
- Responsible for defining and managing the brand, and sub brands, to effectively position all of the firm's legal service disciplines within the desired marketplace;
- Management of the existing Marketing team
- Responsible for management and use of marketing data;
- Responsible for department recruitment and staff development with the Practice Management to develop a marketing team which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient;
- Assist the firm to meet its objectives, live the values and culture and to practice company policies.
The Successful Applicant
- Essential: At least two experience in Marketing Management within the Professional Services Sector
- Motivated, enthusiastic and take a proactive approach to work.
- Ability to create positive working relationships.
- Ability to use own initiative with a `can-do` attitude and positive approach.
- Ability to motivate and empower others to reach their goals.
- Ability to form good relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers and to work as part of an effective team.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary, plus a wealth of benefits, as well as excellent career opportunities in an International Law firm in Manchester City Centre. On top of this, the successful candidate will benefit from the following:
- A long term plan for professional development
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity to manage a team with autonomy
- A highly varied role that will keep you on your feet and engaged
- Flexible work hours
- 25 days annual holiday plus 3 annual discretionary days and opportunity to buy additional annual leave
- Bonus plan
- Free membership to health plan
- Employee assistance programmes, counselling included