Head of Marketing
Have you a Marketing background in the Leisure Sector?
Fantastic role to run their Marketing function.
About Our Client
Our client is a UK wide organisation with regional centres across the country who specialise in family fun activities. This is a fantastic opportunity to become their Head of Marketing and help the business grow their UK reach and increase their market share.
As the Head of Marketing you will:
- Be responsible for devising and executing the Marketing strategy
- Drive marketing activity to look at increasing footfall to their centres
- Look at innovative ways to increase spend per visitor and increase returning customers
- Develop campaigns to encourage consumers to visit their centres, rather than other entertainment venues
- Be responsible to ensuring centres have a wide appeal
- Take ownership of 1 direct report and recruit, train and mentor team members when the time arises
The Successful Applicant
The Head of Marketing will have:
- A broad marketing background
- Experience in the leisure sector with a B2C focus
- Experience in a Marketing role with a focus on destination marketing, in particular day events
- A proven track record of driving football, increasing customer spend and repeat business
- Access to travel across the North, including Manchester
- Hands on experience and prepared to carry out tasks directly
What's on Offer
Up to £60,000 Basic Salary