Head of Marketing
Exciting new role working with a leading Pharmaceutical business
Suitable for candidates with specific pharma/medical marketing experience
About Our Client
My client is a global pharmaceutical business with over 50,000 employees world wide. With science at the core of everything they do, my client strives to innovate and create life-changing medicines. Through growth, a fantastic opportunity has developed for a Head of Marketing to join their highly successful marketing team.
The key responsibilities of the Head of Marketing include:
- Lead strategy, tactics and brand teams. This includes the external strategy and commercial interaction with key customer groups within the division, including clinical, governmental, national and regional payer groups to deliver positive outcomes.
- Direct accountability for managing the nominated strategic brand, as well as responsibility for all brands and the associated cross functional teams in the therapeutic area.
- Responsibility for the sales and profitability as well as resource allocation within the division.
- Accountability for all marketing deliverables, as well as management and development of marketing team members.
- Contribution towards the delivery of the annual P&L, Contribution and Sales targets
- Work with cross functional teams to lead the omnichannel and digital vision and strategy for the brand, leveraging innovation to ensure the optimal customer experience
- Responsible for embedding the implementation of omni-channel marketing tactics into the brand planning process
- Responsible for developing high levels of digital literacy and knowledge for themselves and their team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following experience/attributes:
- Significant pharmaceutical commercial experience with a strong performance track record
- Strong marketing leadership with a successful track record of growing market share as well as preparing for and successfully launching new products and brands
- Creative marketing capabilities together with rigorous commercial business sense
- Track record of managing and developing individuals and teams
What's on Offer
The Head of Marketing role is offering a competitive basic annual salary + other added benefits.