Head of Marketing
Superb opportunity to lead the marketing strategy for the UK business
Brands in growth.
About Our Client
A successful consumer business, based in the South of England, part of a global organisation.
Enjoying great success across the brand portfolio, with sales unaffected in the pandemic.
As a result of internal movement, I am sourcing for a Head of Marketing to create lead and implement the brand building strategy.
Responsibilities will broadly be
- Creation, development and then leadership of the UK brand strategy, for both brand and private label
- Leading Marketing, Category, Shopper and Technical functions within the UK
- Inspirational leadership of the UK marketing team
- Work with the Marketing Director to influence and scope the global marketing strategy
- Lead the use of insight to adapt behaviours and deliver on key consumer and shopper needs.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally we are looking for someone with an extensive and successful track record in building brands within food, drink or associated.
This role sits on the senior leadership team, so the ability to work, influence and operate confidently at this level will be important.
Man-management responsibility will be important, as will commercial acumen and the ability to cut through the detail and get to the heart of the problem or challenge.
What's on Offer
A very competitive salary, bonus, pension and car allowance.