- Working for a leading global professional services firm
- This is a new, high profile role within a FTSE 250 business
About Our Client
The business are a FTSE 250 global professional services business with headquarters based in London. They are looking to hire a Head of Marketing into their high growth and high priority business unit, with a global remit. This role will be both strategic and operational, with resources across the wider team to draw on.
This role will be based in the London headquarters with flexibility to work from home.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Marketing:
This is a key role for our global business in developing a first-class marketing programme that drives business growth. The Head of Marketing for the specific business line will achieve this through the delivery of; a clearly articulated brand position, B2B lead generation, campaign strategy and management and operations sales support.As a key marketing stakeholder to senior management team, this role will mobilise the collective resources of our global marketing function to drive a proactive multi-channel programme that supports the overall business strategy.Primary duties:
* Develop and implement the global marketing strategy to deliver business objectives and driving business growth.
* Develop and implement client sourcing and lead generation strategy to meet sales leads goals for the business.
* Support client pitches: build client marketing plan with Ops, support with capability documents.
* Develop a clear articulation of the brand's purpose to the market.
* Ensure consistent brand messaging across all markets and client tools/collateral is on brand and on point.
* Build brand marketing programmes to drive awareness of the brand's best clients and case studies through website, social channels and through organic & paid external comms programme.
* Build strong internal stakeholder relationships to understand key business challenges and opportunities, with Ops and local marketing teams.
* Work with local marketing teams to support local plans, opportunities and drive operational efficiencies.
* Responsible for budgeting and calendar, as agreed with Exec Board sponsor for the brand.
* Team management
The Successful Applicant
Skillset required for this role:
- Experienced marketing generalist, fully integrated campaign management experience is essential
- Minimum of three years' experience of running multi-channel B2B campaigns to drive lead generation
- Good digital background, knowledge of paid channels to drive campaign awareness including social advertising, PPC and remarketing
- Experience of compiling content elements to support B2B nurturing across all stages of the sales funnel
- Experience of running brand awareness programmes
- Data driven with experience converting insights & strategy into action plans & commercial reality including knowledge of lead management and measuring ROI on campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to manage internal stakeholder
- Experience in managing external agencies
- People management experience
- Strong organisational, analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to manage a wide array of tactical activities
- B2B client lead generation, development of customer journeys.
- Commercially astute
- Inventive thinker
- Partnership expertise
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Good team management experience
- Can do attitude
- Ideally will have worked in a professional services and recruitment consultancy
What's on Offer