- Great Fixed Term Head of Marketing opportunity with a SUCCESSFUL UK Retailer
- Team lead role across multi-channel marketing activation from PR to POS!
About Our Client
A leading UK multi-channel retailer, as the Head of Marketing you will lead the campaigns and communications across everything from PR & Social to In-store and advertising!
The Head of Marketing will work with the Trading, Operations and eCommerce leaders to develop and then deliver a robust multi-channel marketing strategy along with tactical activation that align with the business plan.
● Support the business in delivering against budgeted performance, and ensuring that every customer touch point across all channels represents the proposition, service and brand in a consistent way.
● Build and deliver a marketing and media plan that drives consideration/consumers & footfall growth to support the business in delivering growth targets.
● Manage and effectively build on agency relationships and models eg paid media, PR, social and insights.
● Improve brand profile, awareness, consideration and traffic in existing demographic trading areas and new territories to support local growth plans.
● Develop commercial and inspiring campaign and promotional content for all channels including product photography, print materials, social media assets, in-store POS and online campaign elements.
● Build and recommend initiatives to drive strong customer loyalty and retention whilst devising strategies to recruit new customers.
● Provide relevant consumer insights by adopting a data driven approach, enabling the senior management team to think about the customer needs and, at the same time, to ensure that the company is effectively communicating in a way that accurately advertises what it has to offer to meet those needs.
● Identify market trends and constantly strive to develop and re-appraise the marketing tools within the business to ensure that they consistently deliver for the company, and maintain a competitive advantage for the business.
● Be the 'custodian' of the brand, maintaining it's position with the loyal customer base and promote to new consumers.
● Lead and inspire the Marketing Team to successfully deliver campaigns and promotional activities.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that succeeds in the role and retailer will bring the following skills and attributes:
- The successful candidate be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a multi-site Retail or associated environment.
- They will have worked very closely with Trading, e-Commerce and Operations teams, understanding the need for fluidity and change priorities.
- Successful senior management role in a retail marketing function with P&L responsibility.
- Proven success in leading and managing a team of marketing professionals who will effectively implement the marketing strategy and plan.
- Proven experience designing and delivering a successful print marketing plan including POS, leaflets & mail drop approach.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate clearly, effectively across all levels including senior stakeholders.
- Highly analytical and numerate with very strong attention to detail.
- Exceptionally organised and a confident communicator.
- Exposure to digital marketing / ecom trading would be an advantage
- Happy to work in London on a weekly basis.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Benefits + 12 month Fixed Term Contract.