- New opportunity for a Head of Marketing
- To join the UKs leading education services platform
About Our Client
The UK's leading education services platform for schools, educators and families. With exciting plans for expansion across all divisions, they are now seeking a talented individual to head up marketing for the workforce resourcing division.
· Accountability for the end-to-end marketing processes.
· Accountability for the execution of marketing campaigns across our workforce resourcing division
· Ensuring cross function cohesion between marketing and operations that drives retention and growth across the customer base.
· Build strong internal stakeholder relationships to understand key business challenges and opportunities, ensuring marketing are aligned and supporting divisional objectives
· Lead on new product marketing launches
· Develop strategies to boost candidate attraction and placement activities.
· Own and optimise customer experience metrics and customer journeys, ensuring that they have strong and positive brands that translate into healthy levels of customer acquisition and retention
· Work with the digital team to ensure all digital materials are built and optimised across our products and services
· Manage team to ensure projects, campaigns and strategic goals are delivered
The Successful Applicant
· Experience leading a marketing team.
· Hands on experience of the relationship between product development, marketing, and sales.
· Experience delivering high-impact marketing campaigns
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and confident in influencing senior leaders
· Working knowledge of CRM, marketing automation and campaign management systems
· Be proficient in analysing and effectively using marketing data and analytics
· Educated to a degree level with professional qualification such as CIM preferred
· Experienced in proposition development, understanding of customer insight, target audience identification, segmentation, and message development.
· Strong digital background
· Comfortable getting stuck in, you will have excellent organisational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and package
Flexible working post covid