- Working for a high growth, ethical fin tech banking platform
- This role will be setting up and rolling out the marketing strategy
About Our Client
The business are a private equity backed, high growth international banking platform with ethical finance at the heart of what they do. They are looking to hire a Head of Marketing into the business to shape the marketing strategy and build out the team, working with them on rolling it out.
Responsibilities of the Head of Marketing:
- Lead all communications, ensuring the business is able to translate what we strategically want clients to understand about our business and what we want our teams to do
- Drive marketing through media, digital and social channels, drive measurable marketing metrics, performance marketing and activities that lead to conversion and sales on e-commerce platforms.
- Lead all marketing teams and aspects, including brand and partner marketing internally and externally. The go-to marketing person in the group.
- Manage product launches, have input in quarterly planning initiatives and build out business campaigns to drive business growth. Support training activities and deliverables as needed, ensuring accurate positioning of marketing collateral and consistency of sales presentation decks /video communications
- Provide support for the Business development channels with trade shows and events in post Covid19 world including future B2B tradeshow marketing - selection, coordination and organisation
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
Media buying, CRM & outreach, advertising, brand building (including acquisition, growth markets, growth in digital), corporate strategy, marketing campaigns, Martech platforms, conversion of market leads, digital experience (particularly relative in terms of integration into our existing digital stack), segmentation targeting & re-targeting, and communications.
- An exceptional ability to navigate the company, ideally with experience of managing broad cross-functional marketing teams in a multi-geogeo environment.
- Excellent communicator, writer and presenter with high quality interpersonal and negotiation skills, both internally and externally, up to C Suite level.
- A self-starter with an ability to translate what is happening in the market, and deploy the necessary corrective actions on the marketing roadmap.
- Be both concrete /hands-on/operationally driven, whilst also able to function at highly strategic level with senior leadership across the business.
- Be quantitatively and analytically driven, with excellent planning skills, bringing strong marketing skills against a mix of concrete and flexible business objectives in an event-driven market
- Will have come from B2B Financial Services, FX or FinTech ideally
What's on Offer
Competitive, based on experience