- Brand New Role Looking to Develop and Amazon Sales Channel
- Well established and well performing brand - still looking to evolve and invest
About Our Client
The Client are a well known Consumer Goods Business, who are initially set up to be a B2B business, however, they are looking to develop a Direct to Consumer sales channel and they see Amazon as the most commercially viable for where they are in their journey! You'll be working for a £multi-billion helping start a brand new arm up for them, and it will end up being an extremely powerful and important revenue stream for them.
The Successful Head of Marketplace will be responsible for the following
- Defining, creating, building and refining all digital best practice, including trading and marketing.
- Develop a digital business which is able to make a significant impact from minute one, but is scaleable and can be developed into a long term significant revenue stream
- Develop Amazon as a significant revenue stream, and oversee all activity which happens on the Amazon Marketplace
- Working closely with Vendors to educate, pitch and sell the Digital sales channel as part of the business proposition
- Build Digital Business into an internal digital agency which can be offered to vendors - new and old - to increase business performance and grow profitability.
- Building a business proposition for the UK & Ireland at first, with a view of further international expansion over time!
- Developing and building a high performing and overachieving digital team
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Head of Marketplace will
- Have head a senior leadership role in ecommerce, digital, marketplace etc.
- Have experience building or developing online customer propositions from scratch or refining and improving an existing proposition.
- Extremely well versed with the ecommerce eco system, understanding all D2C propositions and how to maximise commercial returns and revenue streams based on customer behaviour, wants and needs.
- Have a strong track record of hiring, developing and building ecommerce, digital and marketplace teams
- Have a great and adaptable communication style and be able to communicate at all levels, across multip business units internally and externally
- Lead by example, be keen to roll up their sleeves and get involved in the day to day to task in order
What's on Offer
This is a particularly exciting role, as you'll be building a new division within a well established, successful and profitable business. The company are absolutely taking their digital sales channel seriously and want to invest significantly in personnel and technology respectively to make this happen quickly and sustainably!
You'll be working with some of the best and well renowned operators in the industry and have the opportunity to really make your mark in a business which by all accounts is doing exceptionally well!
The salary on offer is between £80-120k depending on experience and comes with a generous OTE as well to really entice people to make the move and be part of a successful venture!
If this is of interest, then don't delay and apply ASAP!