- Confidential assignment to hire a leader in the Facilities and Maintenance team
- Working across a large portfolio with some exciting projects ahead
About Our Client
A leading retailer
- Oversee the Strategic Management of the Facilities and Maintenance team, delivering standards of excellence across the board.
- Seeking a thought leader, someone able to demonstrate advancements and developments of the Facilities function and teams development.
- Delivering a facilities/maintenance budget in excess of £150mn per annum.
- Overseeing the provision of FM and Maintenance across a large and varied portfolio encompassing retail assets as well as warehouse/supply/logistics/production related sites.
- Seeking innovative leaders up to date with the future advancements within FM and Maintenance delivery.
The Successful Applicant
Demonstrable experience in leading a large FM or Maintenance function with over £100m + annual spend and a large team.
Relevant qualifications and accreditation to the function (RICS, IWFM etc.)
A proven track record in managing large and varied portfolio of retail assets, including those in the supply chain.
An understanding of the latest developments within the industry.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary commensurate to experience
Great team and business culture
Flexible working policies
An opportunity to drive change with a forward thinking business.
Future growth to a Senior Directorship role.