Head of Online
Do you have experience building and developing a B2B online channel?
Want to work for a global, market leading, telco organisation?
About Our Client
A market leading telecommunications organisation that are renowned for its design, innovation, style and technology within the industry!
The primary responsibilities for the Head of Online will be to:-
- Develop and execute a world class .com operation
- Build the strategy, business case and critical metrics for this channel with bold positioning to reinforce a robust strategy for launch in the UK market
- Lead the creation of Pan-European community for the implementation and launch of the enhanced offering to obtain consensus to the strategy and to support the European team and local markets sales of the propositions.
- Develop Pan-European commercial sales initiatives to drive performance, improve customer experience and increase customer adoption & retention
- Be the key representative for these key programmes to senior levels in the business and with across a broad range of markets
- Track the implementation success against the defined metrics for the programs
- Establish and define a communications and sales programme to drive the portfolio, sharing the best practise, knowledge transfers and sales tools for the European markets.
- Communicate and obtain agreement to activate the programs and launches to ensure success and that these initiatives can be replicated on a Pan-European basis
- Collaborate with the European PR team and Markets to devise the communication strategy
The Successful Applicant
The successful individual will posses the following:-
- Previous experience in build an online B2B channel that has positively influenced sales activities.
- Leadership - a proven leader who naturally builds teams who can follow the vision and execute the sales and marketing strategy
- Flexible - able to work in a dynamic and uncertain environment.
- Analytical - Great attention to detail and able to identify and build the business case & rationale for new opportunities. As well as a strong ability to build executive reports that make an impact and deliver the key messages and strategy
- Excellent influencing skills and proven track record in using these skills to drive successful business results.
- People - standout colleague who is strong at establishing relationships, experience of working in a multi-cultural / Pan-European environment is desired
- Self-motivated - can work well alone but also cooperates with others, passionate, committed
- Presentations - be able to prepare and confidently present, with impact, sales and technical concepts both at C- and operational level to demonstrate compelling arguments to
- Excellent analytical skills, with proven experience in building value propositions, market positioning and in leading the adoption of the services through cross-functional teams
- Commercial experience in leading and designing commercial programmes for growth
- Working with third partners at a strategic and Senior level to define and execute mutually successful programs that drive solution sales based revenue.
- Experience working in a regional role working in a matrix structure and virtual teams.
- Thrives upon Senior level engagement, able to confidently lead senior level discussions with the appropriate gravitas
- To plan, organise, and prioritise multiple projects, sales, and simultaneous performance objectives.
- Strong drive and ability to work in a matrix organisation and virtual teams.
- Leadership - deliver results through others from a broad range of functions within the business
- Experience in driving successful commercial propositions and services which exceed customer expectation
- Based in either London or Surrey
What's on Offer
A competitive base salary and package plus the opportunity to be highly rewarded and recognised as an individual who has driven a key initiative across the wider group!!