- Site leadership role in a growing business
- A great opportunity for someone looking to progress into General Management
About Our Client
Our client have an unrivalled reputation within food manufacturing and further to an incredibly successful couple of years, have significant growth plans. With over 500 heads split across 3 business units, the is one of the flag ship manufacturing facilities in the region.
As a Head of Operations you will be responsible for production, logistics, engineering, quality & the supply chain, 200 heads in all, reporting into the Managing Director.
You will lead a significant project to increase capacity ensuring systems, processes and behaviours are developed to match. Day to day you will work closely with the customer and commercial teams to ensure consistent levels of quality, delivery and innovation, always striving to improve.
This is a key role to the organisation and one where strong leadership is imperative. The Head of Operations will bring new, innovative ideas providing knowledge share and best practice across the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Head of Operations will:
- Be a proven leader with relevant food manufacturing experience
- Have a demonstrable experience in delivering growth
- Be comfortable managing large teams
- Possess the aspiration and ambition to grow in a business
What's on Offer
A competitive salary with excellent package