Head of Parliamentary Affairs (Associate Director)
£60,000 - £70,000
Executive Leadership Position
Broad Client Base
About Our Client
Independent integrated communications agency with multiple offices in the UK, headquartered in London.
- Being an integral part of the Senior Management Team - through the Executive Committee - and working closely with the Board Directors to develop and implement all aspects of new business strategy.
- Leading on taking/ responding to top tier client briefs.
- Overseeing an existing client base and coordinating activities and outcomes with respective teams.
- Lead on/support appropriate strategies for effective political engagement to raise awareness and strengthen client's reputation with key policy makers and decision-makers.
- Representing the business at sector, communications and networking events.
- Developing a personal profile in the markets you work within.
- Leading on specific new business projects/initiatives.
- Mentoring and appraising those who report into you.
- Proactively being a champion of the core values of the business and driving forward a positive working environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience in a leadership position within a public affairs or integrated communications consultancy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate with a range of senior decision makers and senior corporate personnel in person and in writing.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to balance competing demands, strategically manage and grow client portfolios across multiple projects, and lead client teams to exceed client expectations.
- The ability to understand and digest complex information quickly and effectively.
- Demonstrable experience of national media and broader stakeholder engagement.
What's on Offer
Base salary of £60K+ DOE plus benefits