Head of Performance Marketing Manager
Be a part of a rapidly growing marketing agency
Opportunity to champion the PPC and Paid social activity
About Our Client
A rapidly growing global agency
- Working with the Head of Performance Marketing to plan, optimise, implement and report on digital adverts across social media and for paid search and retargeting across display channels.
- Work with different ad types and formats including lead generation and shopping ads to help achieve client's business objectives.
- Utilise tools such as SEMRush and Google Analytics to discover and share date fluctuations and optimize campaigns to help drive performance.
- Work closely with clients to come up with new campaigns and help them achieve the best value from their media spend.
- As well as being able to effectively brief asset requirements into clients, there will also be an element of graphic design required for ad content, maintaining client brand guidelines and copy standards.
- Report, track and measure all activity, using Ads Manager modules and Google Analytics, in line with performance based KPIs and benchmarks.
- Finding and targeting relevant audiences with relevant content.
- Keep up to date with latest industry news and share new insights and updates with the wider team.
- Attention to detail and precise data input is essential.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years' experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords and Bing Ads is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish productive relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Numerate and a structured thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Creative and imaginative, not afraid to come up with and present new ideas or ways of working.
- Digitally minded - quick to learn new tools/systems.
- Commercially aware and performance oriented.
- Great attitude; passionate, enthusiastic and positive.
- A great team player.
What's on Offer
A competitive package within a very flexible business!