Head of Pricing
This is an exciting new role in a leading bank
This person will clearly communicate to stakeholders any pricing proposals
About Our Client
My client is a leading retail bank. This role sits within the Insurance arm.
The Head of Pricing role will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead a pricing team on the delivery of pricing of new and extant products, both manufactured and non-manufactured business.
- Consider commerciality and pricing levels to deliver, whilst balancing the financial requirements of profitability and return needed.
- To clearly communicate to stakeholders any pricing proposals, meeting all governance, regulation and standards required.
- Planning and prioritising activities to ensure delivery in line with agreed objectives; individual and business.
- Continual assessment, identification and implementation of opportunities for product improvement and mitigation of risk.
- Setting the business agenda to achieve improvement for the customer, stakeholders and shareholders.
- Demonstrate leadership through personal drive, energy, tenacity and resilience through a complex governance and matrix managed business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have/be:
- A qualified actuary (FIA or equivalent) with 4 + years post qualification experience.
- In depth knowledge of pricing and product development
- Familiarity with Solvency II, IFRS17, economic capital and risk frameworks.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of life insurance products
- Strong team leadership and customer relationship management skills.
- Confident communicator across various channels and to all levels of management.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Adaptable and flexible to change.
- Able to manage conflicting priorities with challenging timescales.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role with a flexible base location between the City of London and Whitely.