Head of Procurement
Growing business with scope to expand role
About Our Client
My client are an exciting Sheffield based company with ambitious growth plans and are focusing on expanding their reach to not only other countries but to diversify to create new revenue streams.
- Develop best in class procurement strategy to help meet objectives & goals of the business
- Develop our existing and future suppliers into strategic categories in line with best practice procurement process
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Working with the stock and logistics teams to ensure that stocks and provisions of goods and services are at a suitable level across the group.
- Manage the service procurement team to source and buy the right products at the lowest possible operational cost
- Manage the hardware stock and purchasing team to buy JIT and maintain stock levels of network and peripheral hardware
The Successful Applicant
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement across multiple territories
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in "reading" the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
What's on Offer
Join a growing business with scope to develop and have all accountability for procurement, with opportunity for further growth.