Head of Procurement
Excellent company culture
Market leading business
About Our Client
The client is a leader in the FMCG market. They have grown significantly in the past year, and plan to carry this growth on in 2021.
- Create and implement procurement strategy to ensure value is achieved, both inside and outside savings
- Lead, motivate and develop the procurement team
- Ensure succession plans are in place for company growth
- Nurture and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and ensure collaborative working
- Identify opportunities for savings and "value add projects"
- Ensure a positive and motivating working culture is created throughout the department
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be someone with a proven track record in leading an indirect procurement function, preferably in FMCG. You will be motivated, driven and passionate about procurement.
What's on Offer
This role offers £65000 - £70000 + benefits