Head of Product Management - Groundbreaking Technology
A superb opportunity to join one of the UK's most exciting Technology companies.
Take the lead management of the complete lifecycle of tech-led product.
About Our Client
Michael Page has teamed up with exclusively with an award-winning Technology business to look for an experienced product manager to take a leading role in managing the complete lifecycle a market-leading technology-led security service.
You'll be expected to:
- Gain a deep understanding of our key customers' use of the products
- Own product positioning strategies and future capability requirements
- Liaise with all stakeholders to achieve maximum performance
The Successful Applicant
- Gain a deep understanding of key customers' use of the products, identify capability gaps and discuss/manage new feature requests
- Research and maintain knowledge of the competitive landscape for the products and identify new market requirements
- Assist in the creation of product positioning strategies and future capability requirements
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Scope and prioritise activities based on customer impact and market needs, including the formulation and management of a formal product roadmap
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver new features to address market needs
- Liaise with sales and marketing team to inform of new features, gather feedback, and help drive prospect and wider market understanding of our products' key benefits and differentiators
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with some of the biggest and most well known brands in the world in one of the UK's most exciting Technology companies with a fast growing dynamic global team. Salary up to £115,000.