Head of Product
Senior strategic role within the organisation
Brilliant opportunity to make an impact
About Our Client
This business has ambitious and exciting plans to build its product offering, customer base and brand awareness
The role of the Head of Product will be as follows:
- Develop an effective product strategy through understanding trends of the market place
- Lead the development of market share through the design and launch of new products
- Develop, deliver and monitor products to ensure the range meets customer needs
- To take responsibility for the development of the their product range to ensure that they achieve their share of the market and the desired profitability levels.
- Ensure products are developed and communicated in the appropriate way
- To prepare product related MI and activity reports for the Product Committee, Executive team and Board of Directors.
- To develop and manage strategic partnerships with providers of other financial services to broaden the range of products and services available to our members.
- To develop and implement the marketing strategy and marketing plan, subject to Board approval and within the Marketing Operations budget.
- To develop a tailored marketing programme through relevant media to drive increased business growth.
- To develop promotional and marketing materials to be used in marketing and advertising campaigns.
- To be responsible for the design and content of their website and to develop their social media channel.
- To prepare MI and marketing activity reports for the Executive team and Board of Directors.
- Acquisition - lead and build the deployment of marketing campaigns to achieve all agreed business objectives.
- Existing members - lead the creation and deployment of existing member activity including member communication; cross sale opportunities; member retention; member loyalty benefits
- Produce and maintain detailed analysis of the member profile and new member prospects.
- Ensure that the member communications and campaigns are underpinned by rigorous consultation and internal engagement, agreed objectives/metrics, effective measurement, thorough evaluation and ongoing communication to all stakeholders and the wider business
- Ensure that all products and services are fully supported with appropriate benefit-focussed and compliant literature and promotional material across all channels.
Manage relationships with marketing agencies and other third parties, to ensure that all activity is aligned, approved, timely and within budget.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful as the Head of Product you will nee to be able to work from our Lancashire office 5 days / week.
You will also need to have prior experience of creating and delivering marketing strategy within a financial services organisation with a focus on NPD and EPD.
You'll be a great leader and know how to develop a team, you'll also have honesty, integrity and a great work ethic. You'll also put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
What's on Offer
c.£50k + very good benefits package including 27 days holiday
Opportunity to sit on the senior leadership team and really make an impact