- Supportive team, where agile working is promoted alongside staff wellbeing
- A customer-focussed, approachable and business-like approach
About Our Client
My client is a Public Sector organisation based in the South West of England who are customer-focused, approachable and business-like.
The Key responsibilities of the Property Manager / Head of Property will be:
To manage the Estates, Facilities Management and Capital Projects functions
To Manage & Deliver The Strategic Property Plan
- Support the Senior Leadership Team as and when required
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate will have:
- RICS qualified surveyor, with proven post qualification experience
- Experience of asset management, investment and operational portfolio management
- Good knowledge of property law, statutory frameworks and guidelines
- A corporate leader and successful line manager who is energetic, determined and has a positive outlook
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is a competitive salary up to £70k, 33 days annual leave per annum, plus bank holidays and time off between Christmas and New Year, salary pay awards - salaries reviewed each April, a generous career average pension scheme which includes life insurance of three times your salary, plus much more.