- Working with a global technology company
- Developing and implementing TA strategy across UK and EMEA
About Our Client
With the UK HQ based in Surrey, the global technology/ electronics company is continually developing and improving not only it's product but also it's business model. A fast paced and engaged environment to work.
The successful candidate will come into an established TA team and shape it's direction over the coming 12 months. The role requires the development and implementation of TA strategy across the UK and EMEA. You will also need to help develop the employer branding to attract the best talent in the market.
The Head of Recruitment needs to be able to establish team structure and best practice as well as developing the recruitment strategy.
The Successful Applicant
Head of recruitment requires:
- Team management experience
- Team development
- Stakeholder engagement
- Talent acquisition strategy
- Project management experience
- High levels of EQ
- Experience developing employer branding / EVP
- Process Mapping
- Team org dev
What's on Offer
£70k - £85k plus benefits for a 12 month FTC