Head of Regulatory Standards
Head of Regulatory Standards with a regulator in London/home based
About Our Client
I am currently recruiting a Head of Regulatory Standards with a regulator in London/home based. You will:
- Develop the strategy and lead the implementation of it in order to raise business standards across the industry, enabling industry improvement and enhancing public safety, in line with delivery of the corporate plan.
- Ensure that the design of schemes for raising business standards support our corporate goals and have strategic fit with standards for individuals.
- Develop and maintain an evidence-base to support standards development which is recognised and supported by industry leaders, influencers, and stakeholders. Be responsible for the specification and commissioning of research in support of developing the standards agenda.
- Develop and manage key relationships with government and other stakeholders such as professional associations and standards setting bodies, to achieve and maintain support for the organisations strategy for business standards development.
- Engaging with the industry and stakeholders, be responsible and accountable for the ongoing design, development and implementation of standards for businesses required for regulatory purposes.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience of developing a vision and strategy to effect improvement in standards of service delivery and customer satisfaction within a complex and diverse operating environment.
- In depth understanding of how, by utilising quality standards, businesses can improve their performance, increase value for their customers and positively affect their bottom line.
- Experience of working with subject matter experts and partners to develop and maintain certifiable standards or approval schemes.
- An experienced and dynamic leader who has demonstrably influenced executive teams, senior stakeholders, partners and customers to achieve corporate goals.
- Experience of regulation and standards
- An adept communicator and presenter with experience of utilising multiple channels to get their messages across and able to evidence the achievement of their intent.
- Experience of contributing to corporate and creating functional business plans.
- A team player with demonstrable track record of working with other senior colleagues to deliver strategic outcomes
- Experience of blending in and outsource resources to build resilient teams which can deliver at pace.
What's on Offer
£63,950 PA DOE (more maybe available for an exceptional candidate) plus benefits