Head of Responsive Repairs
A recognised housing association with 70,000+ customers nationwide.
Require a Head of Responsive Repairs to lead their property function.
About Our Client
A leading housing association in the UK with a portfolio of 50,000 properties and 70,000 customers.
The Head of Responsive Repairs will ensure effective repairs contract procurement and management, and performance manage the team to deliver a high quality, value for money responsive repairs service which is integrated with asset management, compliance and planned investment functions.
They will own accountability for responsive repairs and voids within the group, leading and operationally managing the strategy in responsive repairs aligned to business plan objectives and working collaboratively with wider Property Services Management and Corporate Services Teams.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development, production and effective delivery of strategic and operational plans for the responsive repairs service designed to ensure continuous improvement and sustainability of the service.
- Lead, motivate and inspire employees to develop a culture of service excellence and continued personal development and growth
- The delivery of strong performance in relation to void management, repairs completed on time, first time fix and customer satisfaction targets and KPIs
- The implementation of a strong and robust performance culture with a focus on continuous improvement, customer first principles and excellence in the delivery of services
- Undertake strategic risk analysis of all repairs service activities, and ensure that effective risk control and audit measures are in place
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess at least 5 years experience in a Head of Service position for a recognised housing association, or similar business which delivers property services to the residential sector.
Other requirements include:
- Experience of working at a senior level with departmental and budgetary responsibility
- Experience of delivering a repairs service through a contractor model to deliver excellent services and VfM, with a proven track record of delivering against targets and KPI's
- First class knowledge of repairs and maintenance services in housing to include regulation, legislation and best practice
- Evidence of involving customers in service evaluation and development of current and future services.
- A clearly evidenced track record of managing change and delivering service improvement
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with a proven ability to influence and manage stakeholder relationships
- Experience of leading, managing, motivating a multi-disciplinary team and identifying and harnessing talent at all levels
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits.