Head of Sales and Marketing
Join a Private Equity backed International Digital Commerce Consultancy
Manage the revenue arms of the UK&I setting the overall GTM stragegy
About Our Client
A Private Equity backed international digital commerce consultancy with offices in London and Australia, work in collaborative partnerships with well known high street companies to optimise their opportunity for online growth and engaging customers in compelling and intuitive experienced.
With a product agnostic approach they utilise Salesforce, BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento and many more solutions to provide the right outcome based on each businesses unique need.
They have worked with some of the world's most successful retailers, brand owners and businesses providing agnostic advice, technical expertise, and digital transformation and optimisation experience to help fuel online success.
Due to the current opportunity in the market a re-org has occurred creating a fantastic opportunity for a leading individual to elevate their career.
As the Head of Sales and Marketing - international digital commerce consultancy, London you will be monitored on a few areas, the key ones being:
- Development of the GTM strategy for UKI, including defining the TAM and commercial strategy
- Achievement of the annual revenue plan for new logo business and existing clients as agreed in the Business Planning process, ultimately driving sustainable YoY revenue growth of 30% pa.
- Managing Sales performance, evolving sales process and driving execution to improve bid rate and close rate.
- Broadening the commercial engagement of clients across the service portfolio
- Building commercially advantageous relationships through Partnerships and Alliances
The Successful Applicant
As the Head of Sales and Marketing - international digital commerce consultancy, London, you will have:
- Proven experience in driving successful teams and maintaining team morale in a matrix structure
- Strong, relevant sales, marketing and management background and experience working at a digital, ecommerce consultancy / agency
- 5 years or more experience of working in a Sales and marketing leadership role
- Strong Retail, B2B/D2C and B2B commerce experience
- Strong online/digital experience - understanding of ecommerce, digital marketing, fulfilment etc. advantageous
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with the ability to explain complex solutions in simplified terms and operate and make decisions and recommendations with incomplete data
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a passion for working with customers and partners.
What's on Offer
As the Head of Sales and Marketing - international digital commerce consultancy, London, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation package with OTE circa £200k
- A base salary, depending on experience, in the £90,000 - £130,000
- The opportunity to grow a £10M business to £20M in the next 3-5 years;
- Opportunity to lead expansion across both the UK, and Europe.