Head of Sales - Retail Broking
Joining a globally recognised retail brokerage
Managing an existing sales force and growing new product
About Our Client
My client is a well known Retail Brokerage with offices globally and is especially active in the European and Asian markets.
Essential skills and experience:
- Have experience running sales teams in a retail stockbroking environment in the UK
- Ability to monetise the existing client base
- Day to day management of the broking floor
- Have the necessary regulatory qualifications to speak to clients
- To lead by example and to ensure the broking department meets its set KPIs
- To motivate and engage and develop the broking department
- Understand sales processes in a regulated environment and ensure team members are adhering to these processes
- Push trading ideas to clients in accordance with the required risk profiling and suitability processes
- Work with Compliance to monitor brokers calls and ensure adherence to the monitoring policy
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is he/she who has a successful track record in a Head of Sales role within Retail Broking. Candidates with a strong track record in retail broking at a senior level (but not head of) will also be considered.
What's on Offer
An extremely competitive compensation package is on offer which is in line with the market.