Head of Sales
Responsibility for the UK P&L with a strong emphasis on driving sales
Exciting growth potential with a business looking to more than double in size
About Our Client
Industrial Asset Management
The Head of Sales will be responsible for the overall growth of the UK business. Leading from the front you will be customer facing looking to build the designated market area you will be personally responsible for. You will also have overall management of the office functions in the UK as well as the other key account managers focussing on different market segments to yourself.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Head of Sales will:
- Have market knowledge of atleast one of the businesses core areas Food & Beverage, Construction, Transportation, Metal Working, Wood Working etc.
- Be a proactive individual that is looking to progress their career within a sales led leadership role.
- Previous management experience would be advantageous, but someone looking to move into leadership would also be considered.
- Be able to travel nationally, responding to enquiries where needed.
- Have a strategic approach in order to define the wider sales strategy for the UK.
- Be a hands on sales leader that will be directly responsible for driving sales within their own market segment.
What's on Offer
Competitive benefits package depending upon experience