Head of Sales
Excellent potential for career growth into a board level role
Innovative and exciting advanced composites company, stable and well established
About Our Client
Leading defence group with embedded relationships across the globe. My client offers specialist advanced composite solutions along with a range of services such and design, bespoke manufacturing, consultancy, training and across the piece.
The Head of Sales will:
- Develop and implementation of a robust sales, marketing and commercial strategy for advanced naval composites business across an UK and international territory.
- Identify new opportunities and effective capture plan execution to ensure profitable outcomes
- Strategic support analysis of ongoing opportunities and business growth across customer segments
- Ensure forecast, pipeline, bid assessment and tender proposals are robust and in line with group objectives
- Customer facing with key accounts further developing relationships whilst facilitating contractual negotiations, lead generation and cross networking.
- Representing and promoting the company at key events/exhibitions and customer meetings including senior domestic and foreign military personnel, government officials, SME's and prime Defence contractors.
The Successful Applicant
The Head of Sales will have:
- Significant experience and a track record of market analysis and competitive intelligence to direct a team to gather and maintain a clear picture of the market.
- Commercially grounded in bids and proposal management
- Strong leadership qualities and demonstrable track record in developing teams.
- Track record in carrying and achieving a personal revenue quota, developing internal and external customer relationships
- Previous experience with a large Defence OEM ideally
What's on Offer
£80,000 to £90,000 base with good OTE, car and package