Head of Sales
Fast growing and commercially innovative manufacturer.
Entrepreneurial, highly agile and progressive company.
About Our Client
Market leading group of companies that have an agile and forward thinking approach to the global market. A very successful business unit which has seen massive growth since being established a decade ago.
A fantastic energetic and entrepreneurial company which have super quick decision making capability.
The Head of Sales will be
- Responsible for the overall leadership of the sales function coaching mentoring and developing a team of 7 sales plus a European sales manager.
- Analysing sales quota across the business ensuring margin is being maximised where possible.
- Develop and bring structure to the sales function, in particular consistency of quotes between the sales team.
- Visit Key Accounts along with the sales team, negotiation more larger and complex agreements.
- Implement restructure which moves sales admin support functions away from the sales team.
- Report directly the Managing Director.
- Identify new products for production and new markets for existing portfolio.
- Communicate cross function ensuring delivery, production and engineering are aware of future stock requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The Head of Sales will have:
- Proven track record in sales leadership.
- Demonstrable results in growing market share ideally within a heavy plant machinery or tools business.
- Ideally sold into customers utilising off-road vehicles or parts - construction, mining, waste management, recycling, civils, demolition, OEM's and hire companies.
- An entrepreneurial flare and tenacious aptitude.
- Commutable distance to South Birmingham.
What's on Offer
£75,000 to £80,000 base salary + bonus + package
Company is fast moving and career progression is a real and probable outcome for successful candidates