Head of Sales
Great career prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a shared ownership and tenanted sales business with a national team on a national level.
Using your expertise and market knowledge you will own the home ownership sales strategies, creating business stream plans and specifying sales targets and service standards to realise the vision, growing and developing our clients tenanted sales scheme.
You will inspire, lead and motive the National sales teams to ensure we deliver the best service to our customers and realise commercial growth potential.
- Own the Home ownership sales strategies to translate the Group overall vision and targets into business stream plans, specifying sales targets and standards.
Undertaking horizon scanning alongside development and growth to ensure continued commercial business growth of our affordable home ownership products and service offers.
Develop and agree product specifications for new home ownership developments ensuring they are effectively communicated and adhered to.
Approve new build properties against specific standards, escalating issues and risks promptly.
Define the strategic approach for use of third parties when marketing and selling shared ownership properties and having accountability for providing on-site sales and marketing facilities.
Analysing and reporting of sales analytics presenting findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders including EDs
Provide a consultative service to senior colleagues and expert advice on any high risk sales or growth issues.
Accountable for a variety of sales processing activities including resales, re-mortgages, repossessions and lease extensions
Accountable for ensuring the effective processing of Right to Buy, Right to Acquire and Social Homebuy applications
The Successful Applicant
- You have experience of working in Property Sales at a senior Level.
- You are a motivated, focused and driven leader with solid experience managing and motivating a sales and marketing departments within the housing sector.
- Thinking and planning strategically, you know how to shape strategies and deliver against targets in agreed time frames and budgets.
- With a demonstrable in-depth knowledge of business growth methodologies you have experience of modelling, horizon scanning and feasibility analysis.
- One of your greatest skills is excellent communication with the ability to negotiate and influence at a high level.
What's on Offer
- In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
Access to ongoing personal career development opportunities
Competitive salary with a 10% increase after 12 months
Flexible working hours
25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays) Opt-in to our auto-enrolment pension scheme or enhanced rate scheme (6% employee 9% employer contributions)