Head of Sales
Great Career Progression Opportunity
A Success Story in North West Manufacturing
About Our Client
Our client supply environmental engineering systems in to a diverse range of markets. Their main area of specialism is the FMCG manufacturing and production world. They are based in Warrington in the North West of England. They have a long term growth strategy which would see this role progress through the business quickly.,
As part of the UK management team, working alongside and reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role and responsibilities of the Head of Sales are as follows.
* Promote the company in a positive and professional manner, whilst adhering to our core values and principles.
* Develop, set and deliver sales strategies and targets.
* Develop, set and deliver marketing strategies and targets.
* Develop a detailed understanding of market and competitor, risks and opportunities.
* Promote and sell both the companies capital project and maintenance based solutions.
* Evaluate and negotiate terms and conditions of sales, whilst managing delivery terms and customer expectations.
* Promote and present the companies engineering ability, to build relationships and brand awareness within targeted market sectors.
* Compile technical sales quotations, based upon added value and solution selling techniques.
* Compile sales costs documentation, in conjunction with the internal engineering team, external suppliers and sub-contractors.
* Attend customer sites and carry out technical site surveys, independently and as part of a team, to understand the technical requirements of the project.
* Manage and coordinate engineering time and capability to ensure that sales opportunities are maximised.
* Promote company internal procedures in a positive and influencing manner.
The Successful Applicant
Applicants for this Head of Sales role should be able to demonstrate
* Degree in chemical or mechanical engineering, or equivalent experience.
* A proven track record within capital equipment sales, preferably within the process related industries.
* Preferable experience within the food and or recycling industry.
* Experience within leading organisational change and transformation.
* Excellent leadership and management skills.
* Strong and effective communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
* Passion for the environment with an attitude towards making a positive impact upon our environment.
* Willingness to travel throughout the United Kingdom, Ireland and when required Europe.
* Can do positive attitude.
What's on Offer
Up to £70k base salary plus Car Allowance and a good bonus earning potential.