Head of Sports Marketing
Exciting opportunity to join an exciting leisure business
Head of Sports Marketing required to devlop a specific business stream
About Our Client
Our client is a quickly growing leisure business based in the West Midlands. Our client will provide an enviable environment to deliver truly commercial gain for the business.
Reporting directly in to the Managing Director, you will take responsibility for creating the annual integrated marketing plan (multi-faceted) for the business with a view to leveraging commercial gain.
You'll work across all aspects of the business to create both an offline and digital (web, social, mobile) engagement strategy, as well as managing the overall CRM strategy and subsequent deployment of communications.
All of the above is designed to deliver a truly integrated customer engagement plan that encourages both acquisition and retention.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be looking for an exciting step in to a Head of Marketing role, or will come from a similar role in a leisure or venue based business. You will:
- put the customer at the heart of everything you do
- be a strong communicator who is able to build relationships across multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- have a wide ranging skill set across offline, digital and CRM
- be adept at managing agencies
- be a creative thinker with the ability to bring your ideas to life through fully integrated campaigns
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + car allowance + benefits