- Spearheading the implementation of a new SRM function
- Flexible working
About Our Client
International private sector client
- Enhances supplier relationships by developing and continually improving upon post-award supplier performance and processes
- Develops and drives supplier scorecards and ongoing supplier performance improvement working with supply base
- Introduce opportunities for value and Innovation to the organisation and their customers.
- Provides technical guidance to key stakeholders working within the supply chain
- Promotes and monitors the implementation of an integrated supply chain involving key supply chain stakeholders at all levels of the system
- Offers input regarding negotiation processes and related tools
- Supports the development of supplier strategies, bid packages, and contracts
- Ensure the correct KPIs and measures are included in contract documentation and the relevant processes are in place to manage contract performance
- Conduct supplier market analysis and supplier assessment activities to support sourcing strategies.
- Ensure there is a clear understanding of the supplier tiers for critical products / services.
- Transformation of the SRM / SPM capabilities to the increase the functional capability and align to organisation / Customer requirements.
- Support Group Operating model and organisation transformation plan.
- Contribute to the direction and capabilities of the P&SC senior management team.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of procurement, supply chain, and/or technically relevant work experience.
- Diverse engineering product and commodity Supply Chain experience is essential;
- Experience of managing contract performance for key / critical programs.
- Introduction of Supplier Performance Management capability across the product / services range to ensure effective delivery of business requirement.
- Successfully established and managed a Supplier Relationship Management function.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing, and lead presentations, training courses, and effective meetings.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous experience within SLT to support Procurement and/or Supply Chain function.
- Experience of working in an environment of Defence and/or Public Procurement.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications.
What's on Offer
£70,000 - £80,000 + benefits