- Consultancy background is key e.g. Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG
- Optimise systems, technology & processes across a growing, multi-site operation
About Our Client
My client operate within the FMCG (food manufacturing and distribution) sector, and operate from an increasing number of locations across the UK (frequent travel required).
This Head of Supply Chain Transformation role will lead the wider Supply Chain Development team, and will be pivotal in supporting the business to reach its full potential during this huge period of growth!
The Head of Supply Chain Transformation will be focused on building the Supply Chain capability required to scale the business and underpin my client's exciting growth!
You will lead projects which will require on your feet thinking, concentrating on developing and implementing S&OP, building new systems, utilising leading-edge technology and supply chain tools (and more...)
- Develop Supply Chain solutions through open engagement and innovative conversations
- Carry out Supply Chain impact assessments on business proposition changes
- Work with our business function managers to optimise our existing supply chain systems and processes
- Contribute to building a Supply Chain opportunity road-map and the business case to turn the opportunity into reality
- Assess existing supply chain risk and suggest ways to mitigate or remove these risks
- Work closely with the Tech and Data / Analytics team to develop and implement new Supply chain systems and tools, and help build simulation and modelling tools for the supply chain
The Successful Applicant
The perfect candidate for this Head of Supply Chain Transformation role, will have a strong blend of consultancy/project experience, together with exposure to working with a high-growth FMCG Supply Chain.
You will be highly analytical, driven and incredibly curious, alongside the ability to break complex problems into bite size solutions AND articulate them simply to the Supply Chain and operations teams.
Experience of driving systems, technology and supply chain processes Inc. S&OP is critical!
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered up to £120,000 plus 30% bonus and substantial equity (c. £200k package). My client are fairly flexible on location but frequent travel to Peterborough will be required.