Head of Supply Chain
Unique and BRAND NEW opportunity w/ a sector-leading FMCG organisation
Full accountability in designing & implementing UK Supply Chain strategy
About Our Client
I am delighted to be exclusively partnering with an FMCG client in the Cambridgeshire area, who are unrivalled within their sector - both UK wide and globally! They pride themselves on high-quality, consumer and NPD driven products, that are manufactured and distributed in-house via a variety of channels.
The Head of Supply Chain will be a critical role in developing and leading the strategy for UK Planning and Logistics;
- Responsible for overall UK Supply Chain Management, including Demand/Forecasting, Stock Planning, Warehousing and Transport/Distribution
- Key driver within supply chain process and system development Inc. S&OP/IBP and SAP Implementation
- Full accountability in designing & implementing UK Supply Chain strategy, totally aligned with UK business strategy. Very close contact with all stakeholders with responsibility in UK business Inc. Operations, Purchasing and IT
- Clear goals to develop and improve customer satisfaction, OTIF, cost efficiency and global sustainability
- Supervise Forecast Planning, following S&OP best practices
- Design & implement all information and physical flows from factories to customers
- Supervise Finish Goods Stock Planning to guarantee right stock is placed in right quantity, timing & location
The Successful Applicant
Are you an engaging leader, passionate, enthusiastic, keen to make a real difference and desire to be part of something truly groundbreaking? If so, read on...
The successful candidate for this pivotal leadership role with my market-leading client will have proven working experience as a Supply Chain Manager, gained within FMCG manufacturing and logistics. You will have deep knowledge of the Supply Chain and Logistics Market in the UK.
You will have demonstrable ability to lead and manage a large team, with a real talent in driving the 'people agenda' e.g. training, succession and development. You will have excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills, together with negotiation skills.
You will have the ability to work independently and handle multiple projects; together with excellent knowledge of ERP processes (ideally SAP or Navision) and be proficient in standard logistics software.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this first-class Head of Supply Chain opportunity will be offered £80,000+ (flexibility based on experience and profile) plus package.
The role is predominately HO based in Cambridgeshire, however a mix of home and office/site working is achievable (c. 3/2)