- Join a well-established FMCG client, based in the Midlands
- Leadership role with international exposure
About Our Client
My client is a well-established FMCG business who have a broad portfolio of products globally. The have a people-centric approach and a set of values which encourage growth and collaboration.
- Manage supply chain/warehousing/import and export across 3 locations (Far East, UK and Germany)
- Manage Stock flow between Far East to UK and European DC's and to customers in each region driving end to end supply chain improvements
- Work with the merchandising team to ensure forecasting, inventory planning and capacity management are aligned with the growth targets of the business
- Drive the implementation and integration of the tech systems required to meet the needs of the future
- Manage and build relationships with carriers/forwarders and DC's ensuring rate negotiation and service offerings deliver efficiencies to the business
- Manage and lead a small growing team
- Work closely with the Commercial Director to integrate supply chain costings into pricing models
- Manage stock budgets across the business
The Successful Applicant
The Head of Supply Chain must have:
- Experience within a senior role heading up Supply Chain and Logistics
- A background from any of the industry or sector, such as; eCommerce, Retail, Publishing, FMCG, Tech, Startups, Travel, Media, etc.
- Experience with Supply Chain technology
- Experience of Domestic and FOB supply chains
- Strong Excel & analytical skills are essential
- The desire to thrive in a fast-paced and scaling environment, and are able to work in a collaborative team
- A commercially driven mindset with customer needs always at the core of your work
- Experience building and leading a team
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for this role will be offered c. £50,000 - £60,000 and a competitive package.