- Fantastic development opportunities.
- Great opportunity to create an impact within the business
About Our Client
My client is a market leading business in Hampshire who design and manufacturing electronic equipment.
As the Head of Supply Chain you will lead your team to control and drive improvements and initiatives throughout the Supply Chain. Taking overall responsibility for category management, strategic procurement, planning, inventory, supplier relationship management, contracts/SLAs, warehouse, logistics and ERP processes. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Define and manage clearly articulated and communicated category plans for main purchased items.
Align Supply Management strategy to support the company business plan / strategy and regional strategy for Europe.
Develop strategic relationships with supply base
Review, draft and negotiate procurement, supply and stock agreements.
Develop vendor KPIs - continually evaluating current and best possible cost, quality, delivery and overall reliability.
The Successful Applicant
- Head of Supply Chain or Supply Chain Manager in similar senior level strategic role, ideally with exposure to electronics within a design and manufacturing business.
- Degree in a Business or Engineering discipline, or equivalent.
- CIPS Qualified.
- Able to influence, create and execute strategic Make vs. Buy decisions.
- Good knowledge of sourcing high volume and high mix components and setting up new supply chains for new product manufacturing.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with attractive company benefits including pension and bonus.