- Join a high growth global business at an exciting time
- Shape the Supply Chain function included systems, people, & process development
About Our Client
My client is currently reviewing the organisation to support future growth, as a direct result the Supply Chain function has received huge investment to ensure a "best in class" approach.
The multi-site group has traded well through Covid and is seeking to capitalise on increase market share by offering customers better service levels and more valued add service. The role will be part of the senior leadership and help shape the future direction, whilst ensuring the supply chain function is fit for purpose.
As the Head of Supply Planning you will:
- Support a complete review of the function, highlighting opportunities for development across people, systems, and process
- Work with other stakeholders to drive a SKU rationalisation exercise, balancing customer service with key metrics (profit per SKU, cost to serve, strategically important product offering)
- Design an organisation that will deliver on business requirements. This will include the development of job briefs, recruitment / selection, and mentoring / training requirements.
- Ensure the system supports the business, including long term growth ambitions
- Work with key suppliers to ensure they have the capacity to grow with the business
- Operate as the Subject Matter Expert for Supply and demand planning for the business, educating stakeholders to ensure the business has common goals
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will:
- Already be a Head of Supply Planning working within a challenge distribution / manufacturing environment
- Have the analytical skills to work with a high SKU range and develop reports to simplify and aid key business decisions (stock policy, optimised inventory levels)
- Be used to operating as part of the senior leadership team
- Work with other functions (sales, finance, marketing) to ensure the product range is a viable commercial offering
- Have a track record of building and developing teams
What's on Offer
Circa £65,000 - £70,000 base + package