- Exciting opportunity for experienced Head of Acquisition
- Global professional services Firm
About Our Client
Leading Global Firm
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to deliver resourcing and strategic requirements
- Operate a commercial mind-set and use business knowledge to find the right balance between business vs. team needs
- Support teams across multiple locations and time zones, allocating work fairly and consistently
- Utilise current tools to forecast and track project data to inform capacity including; upcoming projects, project closes, holiday cover and provide reports.
- Understand your internal clients; be a trusted advisor who provides neutral and pragmatic advice around resource management
- Proactively liaise with team to understand requirements, have a pulse for team sentiment and report back to key stakeholders
- Coach and support the teams on their capacity requirements and/ or concerns
- Identify opportunities for further team training and development
- Use a data-driven approach to problem solving and providing solutions to difficult resourcing requirements
- Develop scalable tools and processes and continuously seek to improve them
- Respond to resourcing requests within 24 hours and update appropriate systems and trackers
The Successful Applicant
- Rec to rec experience
- A highly strategic operator, an excellent people manager and someone who has a demonstrably successful leadership track record and trajectory in fast-paced companies.
- Driven by seeing the achievements and progression of others you support and partner with.
- Can switch between a high level strategic mindset and detailed execution orientation seamlessly.
What's on Offer
up to 70K + benefits