Head of Tax & Treasury
This is a newly created Head of tax & Treasury role based in the London HQ
Reporting to CFO you will be have responsibility for global Tax & Treasury
About Our Client
Our client has experienced significant growth both organically and through acquisition. They now have operations in over 25 countries spanning the US, EMEA and Asia.
- Managing group effective tax rate, reviewing, proposing and implementing tax planning opportunities to reduce corporate tax rate, minimise indirect taxes and reduce risk to the Group.
- Ensuring the Group meets and maintains all compliance requirements across all the relevant taxes; corporation tax, indirect tax, transfer pricing and employment taxes.
- Preparation of statutory accounts disclosure notes in relation to tax.
- Overseeing and reviewing Global indirect Tax compliance and advisory projects.
- Manage transfer pricing policy, documentation, benchmarking and interest charging position of the Group.
- Develop and maintain a tax strategy which supports the business's strategic objectives.
- Implement an effective tax structure across the Group, using a combination of internal resource and external advisors.
- Initiating and developing effective and strategic management of the Group's structure from a tax perspective.
- Provide day to day tax advice for the business units and Group, using professional advisors when required.
- Deal with overseas Tax Authorities both in real time working relationships and in response to enquiries and audits.
- Ensuring that robust processes and controls are maintained in all areas treasury across the Group.
- Formulate treasury policies and procedures - making sure they are up-to-date, relevant and adhered to.
- Maintaining and developing all the relevant key relationships with our banking partners.
- Effective cash management, forex and hedging where necessary.
- Ensure the group has adequate banking facilities in place to meet current and longer term business objectives.
- To support any due diligence projects or restructuring initiatives, ensuring treasury alignment with the rest of Group Finance.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified Tax professional ideally having trained with one of large accounting firms. The CFO will prefer candidates with a body of "in house" experience already but good candidates looking for their first move from the profession will be considered also.
What's on Offer
Between £90,000 - £110,000 base plus good bonus potential and benefits.