- Work from home up to 80% of your time
- Partner with a variety of departments across the business
About Our Client
Our client is an international company, who have an inclusive, innovative culture. They are a global FMCG business embracing a new era of growth, as they move through a transformation. Their way of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo.
The key responsibilities for this Head of Transfer Pricing working at home and in Somerset are:
- Support the Tax Director with ongoing business partnering with finance and non-finance personnel to understand strategic, commercial and operational aspects of the Group, including our evolving NGP business.
- Use this business knowledge to validate and update the Group's current value chain analyses and transfer pricing policies. This includes policies for our NGP business, our Combustibles business, and intercompany financial transactions.
- Lead the development of a transfer pricing 'evidence log' for HMRC and other tax authorities.
- Present our quarterly 'Global TP Forum' webinars, and drive engagement and transfer pricing education across the Group. Lead regular meetings with non-UK tax teams to understand the Group's transfer pricing challenges.
- Provide support for transfer pricing controversy and supporting dispute resolution processes where appropriate.
- Work closely within Group Tax and Finance teams, including our operational transfer pricing team. Provide support for ad hoc transfer pricing and related tax issues.
The Successful Applicant
If this Head of Transfer Pricing position working from home and in the office in Somerset appeals to you, and you have the following experience, please apply!
- ACA, CTA, ACCA
- Experience of finance or international tax, ideally within a multinational group
- To be able to work both independently and as a team member
- To have a keen eye for detail, be pro-active, highly organised and creative.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to engage with and explain complex tax issues to non-tax specialists.
- Ability to prioritise and drive projects forward
- Key competencies required; Information Seeking; Drive for Results; Commercial Awareness
- MS Excel/Office proficiency for analysis of complex data, and ability to interpret and present conclusions.
- Good organisational skills and able to use own initiative, whilst working as part of a team.
- Good communication skills to interact effectively with Finance and non-Finance personnel.
- Aptitude and desire to learn, and find creative solutions to business problems
What's on Offer
- Base Salary up to £85,000
- Market leading benefits package consisting of:
- Bonus scheme,
- Annual Leave
- Share Schemes
- 80% office working.